Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Rhode Island. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rhode Island. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Rhode Island – including Providence, Bristol & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Rhode Island need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Rhode Island. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rhode Island, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
RI Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Rhode Island Including: