Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Providence. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Providence. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Rhode Island – including Providence & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Providence should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Providence?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Providence. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Providence Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Providence, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Providence? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Providence
RI Tree Trimming serves Providence and communities nearby: