Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in East Greenwich. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in East Greenwich. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Rhode Island – including East Greenwich & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services East Greenwich homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in East Greenwich?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in East Greenwich. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The East Greenwich Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Greenwich, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Greenwich? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Greenwich
RI Tree Trimming serves East Greenwich and neighboring communities: