Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cranston. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cranston. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Rhode Island – including Cranston & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Cranston homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cranston?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cranston. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Cranston Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cranston, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cranston? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cranston
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Cranston and the surrounding area: