Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Warwick. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Warwick. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Rhode Island – including Warwick & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Warwick homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Warwick?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Warwick. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Warwick Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Warwick, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Warwick? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Warwick
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Warwick and the surrounding area: