Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in North Kingstown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Kingstown. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Rhode Island – including North Kingstown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services North Kingstown homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Kingstown?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in North Kingstown. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The North Kingstown Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Kingstown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Kingstown? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Kingstown
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves North Kingstown and neighboring communities: