Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bristol. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bristol. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Rhode Island – including Bristol & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Bristol homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bristol?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bristol. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bristol Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bristol, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bristol? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bristol
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Bristol and neighboring communities: