Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in East Providence. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in East Providence. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Rhode Island – including East Providence & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in East Providence need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in East Providence?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in East Providence. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The East Providence Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Providence, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Providence? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Providence
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves East Providence and neighboring communities: