Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Middletown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Middletown. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Rhode Island – including Middletown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Middletown should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Middletown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Middletown. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Middletown Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Middletown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Middletown? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Middletown
RI Tree Trimming serves Middletown and neighboring communities: