Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Narragansett. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Narragansett. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Rhode Island – including Narragansett & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Narragansett homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Narragansett?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Narragansett. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Narragansett Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Narragansett, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Narragansett? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Narragansett
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Narragansett and neighboring communities: