Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Usquepaug. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Usquepaug. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Washington County – including Usquepaug & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Usquepaug should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Usquepaug?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Usquepaug. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Usquepaug Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Usquepaug, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Usquepaug? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Usquepaug
RI Tree Trimming serves Usquepaug and neighboring communities: