Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Tug Hollow. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tug Hollow. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across Washington County – including Tug Hollow & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Tug Hollow need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Tug Hollow?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Tug Hollow. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Tug Hollow Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tug Hollow, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tug Hollow? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tug Hollow
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Tug Hollow and the surrounding area: