Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in South Ferry. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Ferry. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout Washington County – including South Ferry & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services South Ferry homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Ferry?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Ferry. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The South Ferry Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Ferry, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Ferry? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Ferry
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves South Ferry and the surrounding area: