Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Snug Harbor. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Snug Harbor. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout Washington County – including Snug Harbor & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Snug Harbor need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Snug Harbor?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Snug Harbor. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Snug Harbor Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Snug Harbor, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Snug Harbor? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Snug Harbor
RI Tree Trimming serves Snug Harbor and neighboring communities: