Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Plum Point. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Plum Point. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Washington County – including Plum Point & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Plum Point need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Plum Point?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Plum Point. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Plum Point Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Plum Point, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Plum Point? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Plum Point
RI Tree Trimming serves Plum Point and the surrounding area: