Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Old Harbor Landing. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Old Harbor Landing. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout Washington County – including Old Harbor Landing & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Old Harbor Landing homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Old Harbor Landing?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Old Harbor Landing. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Old Harbor Landing Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Old Harbor Landing, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Old Harbor Landing? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Old Harbor Landing
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Old Harbor Landing and neighboring communities: