Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lewis City. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lewis City. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout Washington County – including Lewis City & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lewis City homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewis City?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lewis City. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lewis City Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewis City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewis City? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewis City
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Lewis City and the surrounding area: