Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kiefer Park. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kiefer Park. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across Washington County – including Kiefer Park & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Kiefer Park homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kiefer Park?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Kiefer Park. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Kiefer Park Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kiefer Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kiefer Park? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kiefer Park
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Kiefer Park and the surrounding area: