Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Glen Rock. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Glen Rock. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Washington County – including Glen Rock & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Glen Rock homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Glen Rock?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Glen Rock. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Glen Rock Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Glen Rock, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Glen Rock? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Glen Rock
RI Tree Trimming serves Glen Rock and the surrounding area: