Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Exeter. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Exeter. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across Washington County – including Exeter & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Exeter should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Exeter?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Exeter. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Exeter Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Exeter, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Exeter? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Exeter
RI Tree Trimming serves Exeter and communities nearby: