Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Curtis Corner. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Curtis Corner. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Washington County – including Curtis Corner & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Curtis Corner should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Curtis Corner?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Curtis Corner. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Curtis Corner Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Curtis Corner, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Curtis Corner? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Curtis Corner
RI Tree Trimming serves Curtis Corner and neighboring communities: