Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bethel. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bethel. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across Washington County – including Bethel & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bethel need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bethel?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bethel. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bethel Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bethel, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bethel? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bethel
RI Tree Trimming serves Bethel and the surrounding area: