Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Belleville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Belleville. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Washington County – including Belleville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Belleville should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Belleville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Belleville. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Belleville Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Belleville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Belleville? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Belleville
RI Tree Trimming serves Belleville and the surrounding area: