Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Avondale. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Avondale. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout Washington County – including Avondale & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Avondale homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Avondale?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Avondale. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Avondale Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Avondale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Avondale? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Avondale
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Avondale and communities nearby: