Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Vernon. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Vernon. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across Providence County – including Vernon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Vernon homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Vernon?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Vernon. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Vernon Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Vernon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Vernon? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Vernon
RI Tree Trimming serves Vernon and neighboring communities: