Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Stillwater. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stillwater. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across Providence County – including Stillwater & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Stillwater should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stillwater?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Stillwater. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Stillwater Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stillwater, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stillwater? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stillwater
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Stillwater and neighboring communities: