Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Saylesville Highlands. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Saylesville Highlands. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Providence County – including Saylesville Highlands & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Saylesville Highlands need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Saylesville Highlands?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Saylesville Highlands. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Saylesville Highlands Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Saylesville Highlands, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Saylesville Highlands? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Saylesville Highlands
RI Tree Trimming serves Saylesville Highlands and the surrounding area: