Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Pettaconsett. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pettaconsett. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout Providence County – including Pettaconsett & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pettaconsett should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pettaconsett?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Pettaconsett. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Pettaconsett Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pettaconsett, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pettaconsett? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pettaconsett
RI Tree Trimming serves Pettaconsett and communities nearby: