Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Olneyville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Olneyville. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Providence County – including Olneyville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Olneyville homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Olneyville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Olneyville. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Olneyville Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Olneyville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Olneyville? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Olneyville
RI Tree Trimming serves Olneyville and communities nearby: