Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lonsdale. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lonsdale. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout Providence County – including Lonsdale & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lonsdale need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lonsdale?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lonsdale. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lonsdale Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lonsdale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lonsdale? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lonsdale
RI Tree Trimming serves Lonsdale and neighboring communities: