Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Laurel Hill. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Laurel Hill. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout Providence County – including Laurel Hill & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Laurel Hill homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Laurel Hill?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Laurel Hill. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Laurel Hill Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Laurel Hill, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Laurel Hill? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Laurel Hill
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Laurel Hill and communities nearby: