Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Kent Corner. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kent Corner. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across Providence County – including Kent Corner & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kent Corner need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kent Corner?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Kent Corner. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Kent Corner Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kent Corner, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kent Corner? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kent Corner
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Kent Corner and communities nearby: