Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Globe. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Globe. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Providence County – including Globe & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Globe homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Globe?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Globe. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Globe Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Globe, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Globe? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Globe
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Globe and communities nearby: