Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Garden City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Garden City. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Providence County – including Garden City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Garden City homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Garden City?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Garden City. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Garden City Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garden City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garden City? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garden City
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Garden City and communities nearby: