Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fruit Hill. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fruit Hill. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout Providence County – including Fruit Hill & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Fruit Hill homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fruit Hill?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Fruit Hill. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Fruit Hill Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fruit Hill, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fruit Hill? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fruit Hill
RI Tree Trimming serves Fruit Hill and the surrounding area: