Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Cherry Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cherry Valley. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout Providence County – including Cherry Valley & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cherry Valley should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cherry Valley?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Cherry Valley. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Cherry Valley Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cherry Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cherry Valley? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cherry Valley
RI Tree Trimming serves Cherry Valley and the surrounding area: