Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bishop Heights. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bishop Heights. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Providence County – including Bishop Heights & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Bishop Heights homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bishop Heights?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bishop Heights. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bishop Heights Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bishop Heights, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bishop Heights? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bishop Heights
RI Tree Trimming serves Bishop Heights and communities nearby: