Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Auburn. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Auburn. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Providence County – including Auburn & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Auburn homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Auburn?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Auburn. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Auburn Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Auburn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Auburn? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Auburn
RI Tree Trimming serves Auburn and neighboring communities: