Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wightmans Corner. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wightmans Corner. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Newport County – including Wightmans Corner & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Wightmans Corner should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wightmans Corner?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wightmans Corner. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Wightmans Corner Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wightmans Corner, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wightmans Corner? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wightmans Corner
RI Tree Trimming serves Wightmans Corner and neighboring communities: