Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Portsmouth. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Portsmouth. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across Newport County – including Portsmouth & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Portsmouth need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Portsmouth?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Portsmouth. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Portsmouth Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Portsmouth, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Portsmouth? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Portsmouth
RI Tree Trimming serves Portsmouth and communities nearby: