Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in North Tiverton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Tiverton. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Newport County – including North Tiverton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services North Tiverton homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North Tiverton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in North Tiverton. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The North Tiverton Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Tiverton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Tiverton? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Tiverton
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves North Tiverton and the surrounding area: