Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Middletown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Middletown. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout Newport County – including Middletown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Middletown should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Middletown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Middletown. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Middletown Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Middletown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Middletown? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Middletown
RI Tree Trimming serves Middletown and the surrounding area: