Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Little Compton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Little Compton. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Newport County – including Little Compton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Little Compton homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Little Compton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Little Compton. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Little Compton Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Little Compton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Little Compton? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Little Compton
RI Tree Trimming serves Little Compton and neighboring communities: