Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lawtons. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lawtons. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout Newport County – including Lawtons & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lawtons should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lawtons?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lawtons. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lawtons Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lawtons, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lawtons? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lawtons
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Lawtons and communities nearby: