Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Island Park. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Island Park. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across Newport County – including Island Park & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Island Park homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Island Park?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Island Park. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Island Park Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Island Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Island Park? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Island Park
RI Tree Trimming serves Island Park and the surrounding area: