Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Westcott. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Westcott. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout Kent County – including Westcott & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Westcott homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Westcott?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Westcott. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Westcott Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Westcott, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Westcott? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Westcott
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Westcott and the surrounding area: