Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Spencers Corner. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Spencers Corner. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across Kent County – including Spencers Corner & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Spencers Corner need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spencers Corner?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Spencers Corner. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Spencers Corner Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spencers Corner, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spencers Corner? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spencers Corner
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Spencers Corner and communities nearby: