Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Shawomet. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shawomet. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Kent County – including Shawomet & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Shawomet homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shawomet?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shawomet. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Shawomet Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shawomet, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shawomet? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shawomet
RI Tree Trimming serves Shawomet and communities nearby: