Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Palace Garden. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Palace Garden. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Kent County – including Palace Garden & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Palace Garden homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Palace Garden?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Palace Garden. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Palace Garden Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Palace Garden, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Palace Garden? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Palace Garden
RI Tree Trimming serves Palace Garden and neighboring communities: