Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Old Warwick. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Old Warwick. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout Kent County – including Old Warwick & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Old Warwick homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Old Warwick?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Old Warwick. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Old Warwick Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Old Warwick, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Old Warwick? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Old Warwick
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Old Warwick and neighboring communities: